Our client situated in Cardiff, are an established digital agency offering bespoke website development and paid advertising campaigns.
They looking for a creative thinking, hardworking, experienced and client-facing paid advertising specialist to join their growing team in Cardiff.
Working closely with other members of the digital marketing team, the candidate will be involved in the planning, implementation and management of our client’s paid ad marketing campaigns.
The candidate must be a good team player with great communication skills, in order to satisfy client requirements, expectations and timescales.
It would be expected that the candidate has held a similar role with another agency, or freelance equivalent. It is also expected that you are already accredited or willing to be accredited with Google Ads and Analytics (free online training & tests).
It is essential that you have experience with:
• Managing PPC Campaigns across a number of channels including Google and various Social Media platforms
• Social Media Platforms / Advertising
• Google Analytics / Search Console / Tag Manager
• Client Relationship / Account Management
It is desirable, but not essential, that you have experience with:
• YouTube & Video Marketing
• Microsoft Advertising
We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
• Fast learner
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and act on trends
• Ability to make sensible decisions in a fast-paced working environment.
• An appreciation that there is no “I” in team
• Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload.
• Competitive Salary – up to £32,000 (dependant on experience)
• Finish early on Fridays
• Childcare vouchers
• Flexitime (start and finish times)
• Fun and exciting work environment
• Help yourself; hot drinks, cans, cereal/milk, toast/spreads, fruit and other goodies!
• Costco Membership
• Happy Birthday! Take the day off, paid!
• Free parking
• Opportunities to attend industry events
• Ability to buy additional holiday
• Monthly Team Meetup (always involves food!)
Mid-level Software Engineer
Technology Quality Assurance Manager
Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Communications Officer
Area Sales Manager
Agile Delivery Lead