Lucid Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a company based in Newport who is seeking a Marketing Executive.
Roles and Key Responsibilities
- Contribute to delivering a comprehensive marketing plan aimed at generating leads and creating opportunities for relationship building with prospects.
- Work towards delivering highly targeted pan-European campaigns and promotional activities using a wide range of marketing channels to grow awareness of the brand across Europe.
- Hands-on delivery of our content marketing plan through a broad range of marketing channels including website, social, PR, direct, and email.
- Support conversion of prospects to clients by creating relevant and timely sales enablement resources.
- Utilise Account Based Marketing principles to drive highly targeted and efficient acquisition of new accounts.
- Create relationship building opportunities for the sales team through supporting the development of a programme of Europe-wide industry events and client hospitality events.
- Support the retention of existing clients by providing resources, information and communications which foster strong client partnerships.
- Ensure the brand consistently conveys our professionalism and core values.
- Degree holder, marketing qualification preferable
- Some marketing experience preferably gained in financial services and / or a b2b environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Creativity and able to think innovatively to provide solutions to problems.
- Strong passion for marketing and work ethic with a willingness to learn.