Established over 10 years our client is looking for a Finance Manager to join their successful and expanding team.
Working in conjunction with the Senior Management team toward agreed growth and financial targets your responsibilities will include;
- Management of the Finance and Admin team
- Management of and co-ordination with the Office Manager
- Management of the group’s finances
- Manage cashflow and report back to Directors
- Monthly management accounts for 5 group companies including on-going commentary
- Close liaison with accountants including end of year accounts
- Liaison with Bank and banking relationship
- Manage all aspects of invoice financing
- Maintain good relationship with supply chain and clients
- Credit control, ensuring all customers pay within terms
- Make bank payments for all accounts
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Monthly debit and credit card reconciliations
- Verify staff expense claims.
- Maintain petty cash records.
- Provide accountant with all details for weekly payroll.
- Deliver all HMRC returns on time; VAT, PAYE, CIS, Corporation Tax
- Completion of CITB Levy and associated training grant reclaims.
- Recruitment and involvement in new appointments.
- Manage any significant HR issues with Directors.
- Negotiation of insurance renewal
- Negotiation of changes to business premises lease
- Negotiation of any change to hire vehicles/equipment
The successful candidate
- We are seeking to appoint a pro-active Finance Manager overseeing our day-to-day finance operations, working closely with the Directors and liaising with our external independent accountant.
- The individual should be dynamic, self-motivated, innovative and able to confidently lead an effective and efficient accounts and administration team.