Our Client are the UK’s market-leading provider of technology-led risk management solutions that help businesses of all sizes become safer, healthier, and stronger.
The Business Development Executive is a high pace, exciting role that has responsibility for driving new business sales from the original outbound call through to close.
You will be joining our high-energy New Business Sales team in this phone-based role and engaging with a diverse range of potential clients, from sole traders through to SMEs. The client leads that you will be engaging with are warm, as they will be aware of our client prior to your call. In this role, you will be striving to meet commercial targets and you will be rewarded for your efforts with an uncapped commission structure.
If you are looking for a fun, upbeat sales environment with great reward, this could be it!
The Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for someone who is driven to go above and beyond for our customers. You will be proactive by nature and committed to delivering a first-class customer experience, therefore strong communication skills are key to success in this position.
With outbound sales experience, you will be able to demonstrate success with achieving/exceeding targets in a results-driven environment.
• Up to £25,000 basic salary + lucrative commission scheme (OTE £40,000+)
• 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) – who doesn’t love time off? As recognition of your loyalty, this will increase with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days
• Giving day – an extra day annual leave for you to give back to yourself, your community or support good causes
• Company pension scheme – we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions to set you up for later in life
• Healthcare scheme – your health matters to us so you’ll get access to an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts and the opportunity to claim back a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services. Your dependents under 18 in full time education will also be covered too!
• Life assurance – we will provide you with 3x your base salary for peace of mind
• Access to a rewards platform – you’ll be able to benefit from loads of great discounts and cashback opportunities to make your money go further!
• Enhanced family friendly leave – because family comes first. We offer an enhanced family friendly leave policy to allow you the time and financial peace of mind to enjoy your new arrival, regardless of your gender
• Cycle to work scheme – you’ll have the opportunity to purchase a shiny new bike and pay us back in instalments!
• Free fruit – we care about your health & wellbeing so grab a banana, apple or orange on us regardless of if you’re in the office or out in the field
• Free parking on-site – no one wants to pay for parking so you can park on-site at any of our offices around the UK for free
Mid-level Software Engineer
Technology Quality Assurance Manager
Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Communications Officer
Area Sales Manager
Agile Delivery Lead