A well known creative agency in the heart of Cardiff city centre are recruiting for a Account Manager.
The agency has a range of clients and you will be involved with high profile campaigns to deliver results for clients. You will be involved with a full range of Paid Media including TV, Radio, Social Media etc.
Account Manager duties
- Responsible for the implementation and delivery of campaigns to brief, on time and to budget.
- Developing client relationships, gaining trust and credibility.
- Attending client meetings and presentations, presenting to clients where required.
- Researching, preparing and writing presentation documents.
- Working with internal departments and teams, including creative, strategy/planning and finance teams to ensure campaigns are delivered effectively.
- Taking client briefs and ensuring as full a brief as possible is obtained by asking appropriate questions.
- Assuming overall responsibility for accurate scheduling requirements and chair regular scheduling meetings with creative, design and artwork representatives.
- Managing the creative process, ensuring timelines are met and that the creative product is on brief.
Account Manager person specification
- Demonstrable experience working for in a creative agency setting
- Communicate confidently across all levels, with clients and internally.
- Apply creative thinking to business problems.
- Strong project management skills, with experience of managing multiple stakeholders and working to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of the various elements of the marketing mix.
- Be curious with a passion for self-development and professional growth.
This role is perfect for an experienced Senior Account Executive or established Account Manager with agency experience looking to take the next step in their career.
Based in Cardiff city centre and easily accessible from south Wales and Bristol region. The office is slowly being reopened and after taking an internal staff poll, a blended approach to work will be taken. A minimum of two days a week will be in Cardiff.
As well as the salary there is a comprehensive benefits package to include a discretionary annual bonus, 26 days holiday, flexible working arrangements and a ‘hybrid’ work model.